发布网友 发布时间:2022-04-24 02:12
共1个回答
热心网友 时间:2023-11-07 09:08
有时间到这里看看啊~~http://www.englishtranslation.cn/english-dialogue/list_11_7.html
下面给你一些~~
1、It’s Nice Meeting You. 很高兴见到你。
A: Hi, Stone. I’d like to introce my friend, Lisa.嗨,石头,我想介绍一下我的朋友,丽莎。
B: Hi, Lisa. It’s nice meeting you.嗨,丽莎,很高兴认识你。
C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.我也很高兴认识你,石头。
B: Lisa, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.丽莎,你知道,我听说过许多关于你的事情。
C:Really? I hope it’s not anything bad about me.真的吗?希望不是关于我的坏事情
B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I’ve heard has been good!
根本不是。你很受欢迎。我听到的都是关于你的好事情! A: Hello, let me introce myself. I’m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.你好。让我自我介绍一下。我是你的新邻居,安迪。
B: Hi, Andy. I’m Judy. It’s nice meeting you.你好,安迪,我叫朱迪,很高兴认识你。
A: Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。
B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空过来聊聊天。
A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!谢谢邀请,我会的!
财富总结
介绍常用语
I’d like to introce my friend.我想介绍一下我的朋友。
It’s nice meeting you.很高兴认识你。
Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。
I’ve heard a lot about you.我听说过许多关于你的事情。/ 久仰大名。
Let me introce myself.让我介绍一下自己。
疯狂秘笈
要想全面突破对话,重要的不是囫囵吞枣地将一篇篇对话背下来,而是要睁大眼睛,将那些关键的句子、精彩的句子一一搜罗出来,反复操练直至脱口而出。这叫做“学一句顶十句”
2、 It’s My Pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。
A: Linda,it’s really late. Let’s call it a day.琳达,太晚了我们今天就做到这儿吧
B: Good idea. We can finish this project the first thing tomorrow morning.
好主意,我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。
A: Sure thing. Do you want me to give you a ride home?当然。要我开车送你回家吗?
B: That’s great. Thanks for the ride. I really appreciate it. You know my car is still in the shop.太好了,多谢你送我,我真的很感激。你知道我的车还在修。
A: Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.没关系,这是我的荣幸。
B: It’s very nice of you.你真好。
A: Mike, these flowers are just gorgeous.迈克,这些花真是太漂亮了。
B: I’m glad you like them. Happy birthday!很高兴你喜欢。生日快乐!
A: I can’t thank you enough. I’m really touched. I don’t know what to say.
真不知该怎么谢你。我真的很感动,不知该说些什么才好。
B: Forget it. It’s my pleasure. You mean a lot to me.
不用客气。这是我的荣幸。你对我来说太重要了。
A: You’re the best!你是最好的!
口语要素
★ Let’s call it a day.我们今天就做到这儿吧。
★ You mean a lot to me.你对我来说太重要了。
超级短语 (the)first thing 早上第一件事;马上,立刻
* We can finish the project the first thing tomorrow morning.
我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。
举一反三
* She makes tea for the boss the first thing at work every day.
她每天上班的第一件事就是给老板沏好茶。
* Please call me first thing tomorrow morning. I can’t help you now.
现在我帮不了你,请你明天一早打电话来。
* I’ll call on you first thing I arrive.我一到就会立刻来拜访你。
五星级形容词gorgeous 华丽的,灿烂的,辉煌的;极好的,令人愉快的
* The fall is a gorgeous time in Beijing.秋天是北京的黄金季节。
A: Your wife is really gorgeous. I can’t take my eyes off her.
你的老婆太迷人了。真是让人目不转睛。
B: Yeah, well maybe you should try!是吗?那你最好别看!
3、I’m Working on It. 我正在努力。
A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?
B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。
A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?
B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。
A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。
B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。
A: Peter, have you finished your English composition?彼得,你的英语作文写完了吗?
B: No. But I’m working on it.没有。我正在写。
A: Class starts in twenty minutes. You have to turn it in at the beginning of class today. 还有20分钟就要上课了。你得今天上课前交作业!
B: I know. I know!我知道。我知道!
A: Do you think you can finish it on time?你觉得你能按时完成吗?
B: Don’t worry. I’ll get it done very soon. I’m almost finished.
不用担心。我马上就写完,差不多写完了。
A: You’d better hurry!你最好快点!
B: Well, it would be a lot easier to finish if you stopped talking to me.
你要是不跟我说话,我会完成得更轻松。
A: Sorry!对不起!
超级短语
make contact with 取得联系
* Have you make contact with your uncle in Taiwan?你跟的舅舅取得联系了吗?
“取得联系”还有很多其他说法:
*Have you reached Mr. Lee yet?
*Have you gotten in touch with Mr. Lee?
*Have you gotten a hold of Mr. Lee?
*Have you connected with Mr. Lee?
*Have you been able to connect with Mr. Lee?
额外成就感lose contact with 失去联系
I’ve lose contact with most of my school friends.我跟大多数同学已经失去了联系。
4、It’s a Piece of Cake. 这很容易
A: Jim, I heard you’ve bought a new computer.吉姆,我听说你买了一台新电脑。
B: Yes. Look, it is on my desk.是的,看,就在我的桌子上。
A: Your office looks different with a computer. By the way, is it difficult to use a computer?有了一台电脑,你的办公室看上去大不一样了。噢,对了,用电脑难吗?
B: Not at all. It’s a piece of cake.一点也不。这很容易。
A: A piece of cake?很容易?
B: Yes. It’s easy and convenient to use a computer. But it takes a long time to really master it.是的,使用电脑很容易,也很方便,但要真正掌握它就需要时间了
A: Jim, could you do me a favor?吉姆,你能帮我个忙吗?
B: Sure, just ask. What can I do for you?当然,说吧。要我做什么?
A: My car has a problem starting. Could you please take a look at it for me?
我的车启动不了。你能帮我看一下吗?
B: No sweat. It’s a piece of cake.没问题。这很容易。
A: Are you sure?你肯定?
B: Absolutely. I’m a great mechanic.绝对。我修车很在行。
A: Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.多谢帮忙。我真的很感激。
B: Anytime.愿意效劳。
5、I Couldn’t Agree More.我完全同意
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。
A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?
B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。
A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所。
B: It sure is.当然。
A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩。
A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是?
B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗?
A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges. 不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游。
B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?
我也是去游三峡的。你这是第一次来中国吗?
A: Yes, it is. 是的。
B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的
A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意。
B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧!
5、I Couldn’t Agree More. 我完全同意
A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?
B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤
A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?
B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处
A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所
B: It sure is.当然
A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩
A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是?
B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗?
A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游
B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?我也是去游三峡的,你这是第一次来中国吗?
A: Yes, it is. 是的
B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的
A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意
B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧!
6、Thank You for Everything. 感谢你做的一切
A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在这儿玩得开心吗?
B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.当然开心,这场晚会有美食、佳宾,真是棒极了
A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself很高兴你在这里玩得开心
B: Thank you for the invitation.感谢你的邀请
A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?这是我的荣幸。再来一杯香槟吗?
B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我还想再来一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感谢你做的一切
A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能来是我的荣幸。
A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.
李太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了。我明天真得走了
B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.请随意,想住多久就住多久吧。你总是受欢迎的
A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.谢谢,你对我真好
B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前还要我做点什么吗?
A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.
不用了,多谢。你已经为我做了很多。感谢你做的一切。
B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心。
7、Don’t Worry about It. 别担心
A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number.
祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆联系上,可是我忘了他的地址和电话号码了
B: Don’t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.别担心。我这儿有他的呼机号。
A: Really? You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的吗?你帮了我大忙,谢谢
B: Forget it. It’s nothing.不用客气,这没什么。
A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞吗?
B: I’d love to, but I’m a terrible dancer. I’m afraid I may step on your toes. 哦,我很乐意。可是我跳得很糟糕。我担心踩着你的脚。
A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll show you how. It’s a piece of cake.别担心。我教你怎么跳。简单得很
B: Thank you. I’ll try my best.谢谢,我会尽力的
I Apologize. 我很抱歉
A: Jessie, I’m afraid I can’t come back home for dinner tonight.
杰茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚饭了。
B: Not back home for dinner again? That’s the third time this week!
又不回家吃晚饭?这个星期你已经是第三次了这样了!
A: I’m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.对不起。我们的公司刚刚开业,总是有太多事情要处理,这你是知道的
B: You don’t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解释了,随便你。
A: I apologize. You have my word, I’ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉。我向你保证,周末抽时间来陪你,我发誓。
B: We’ll see.再说吧
A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I’ll make it up to you.谢谢你能理解。我保证一定给你补上。
A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。
B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?
A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。
B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑?
A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉
B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。
A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?
B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!
You Did a Good Job. 你干得很好。
A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.汤姆,我给你带来了好消息。
B: What is it? 什么好消息?
A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了?
B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?简直不敢相信。这就像做梦一样。我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖!
A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.你干得不错。我真为你感到自豪B: Thanks for the compliment.多谢夸奖
A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!你该拿这个奖。我们好好庆祝一下吧!
A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters.
我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了
B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.没错,我是昨天才知道的
A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你为公司作出了贡献,那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样?
B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.不错,我有信心,而且,我喜欢挑战
A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能够胜任这份工作
B: Thank you. 谢谢你。
10、I’m Looking Forward to It. 我期待着这件事
A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。
A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。
B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假?
A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!
B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
A: Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here?王先生,你在这儿过得愉快吗?
B: Of course, I’ve enjoyed it very much. I’ve met my old friends and made some new friends.当然,我过得很愉快。我见到了我的老朋友,还结识了一些新朋友
A: We’ve all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back?我们都喜欢跟你在一起。你什么时候回来?
B: Sometime next year.明年的某个时候。
A: I’m looking forward to seeing you again.Take care.我期待再一次见到你,多保重
B: The same to you. Keep in touch. 你也一样。保持联系。